Last year during the Olympics, the Fairmont Scottsdale Princess celebrated the different nationalities participating with a selection of country-inspired cocktails! This was one of our favourites, designed to celebrate Italy. So recreate a little of last years patriotic splendour with the ‘Brothers of Italy’ cocktail – it’s very quick and easy to make!
• 1 oz Hendricks
• 1 oz Aperol
• 0.50 oz Antica Vermouth
• Orange bitters
Prep Time: 5 minutes
• Put ingredients together in a tin with ice.
• Shake and strain on rocks.
• Sprinkle with orange bitters and garnish with orange peel.
Contributor: Alexandra Pinhorn
The Fairmont Scottsdale Princess is managed by Fairmont Hotels & Resorts which is a client of Magellan PR. For more information, please visit www.fairmont.com, follow them on twitter @FairmontHotels or on Facebook/Fairmont Hotels. Their community website is www.everyonesanoriginal.com. Follow the Fairmont Scottsdale Princess on twitter @fairmontscotsdl and on Facebook/FairmontScottsdale.
Magellan PR is on Twitter: @MagellanPR / on Facebook: MagellanPR / on Pinterest: Sue Lowry / on Google+: Sue Lowry & MagellanPR and on Flickr: Sue Lowry. For more information on our company, visit www.magellan-pr.com. Follow our other blog focussing on travel in the South of England – A3 Traveller.
- Shaken not Stirred – The ‘Star-Spangled Banner’ at the Fairmont Scottsdale Princess (magellanstraits.com)
- Shaken not Stirred – The ‘Brandy Alexander’ at The Fairmont San Francisco (magellanstraits.com)