In Celebration of the 60th anniversary of the Queen’s coronation we look back at The Fairmont Scottsdale Princess‘s cocktail. In its title, “God Save the Queen” it reflects how we all feel about this remarkable and iconic woman, who has dedicated her life to our country.
– 50ml Bombay Sapphire
– 3 lime wedges
– 3 cucumber slices
– 5/6 mint leaves
– 20ml simple syrup
– Celery bitters
Preparation (5 mins)
– In shaker, muddle lime, cucumber and mint with simple syrup
– Add ice and gin
– Shake and strain into a highball glass
– Top with celery bitters and garnish a slice of cucumber cut lengthwise
Contributor: Guy Hough
Fairmont Scottsdale is part of Fairmont Hotels & Resorts which is a client of Magellan PR. For more information, please visit http://www.fairmont.com, follow them on twitter @FairmontHotels or on Facebook/Fairmont Hotels. Their community website is www.everyonesanoriginal.com. Follow The Fairmont Waterfront Hotel, Vancouver on twitter @FairmontWF and on Facebook/FairmontHotelWaterfront.
Magellan PR is on twitter: @MagellanPR / on Facebook: MagellanPR / on Pinterest: Sue Lowry / on Google+: Sue Lowry & MagellanPR and on Flickr: Sue Lowry. For more information on our company, visit www.magellan-pr.com. Follow our other blog focussing on travel in the South of England – A3 Traveller.
- Shaken Not Stirred Series – ‘The Great Gatsby Cocktail’ (magellanstraits.com)
- Shaken Not Stirred Series – Quarter Bar and Lounge ‘Bloody Mary’ (magellanstraits.com)