It is time to visit the land of oriental mystique and step into Fairmont Peace Hotel, Shanghai. ‘Ye Shanghai’ is a cocktail that uses traditional garnishes with a modern flourish.
50ml Gordon gin
90ml jasmine tea and tea leaves (brewed and chilled)
10ml elderflower syrup
- Shake all the ingredients with ice and fine strain into a chilled glass
- Place some tea leaves in the bottom of the glass
Decorate with a stalked cherry
Contributor: Guy Hough
Fairmont Hotels & Resorts is a client of Magellan PR. For more information, please visit http://www.fairmont.com, follow them on twitter @FairmontHotels, on Facebook/Fairmont Hotels and on Instagram and Pinterest, look for FairmontHotels. Their community website is www.everyonesanoriginal.com. For more information on Fairmont Peace Hotel, please visit http://www.fairmont.com/peacehotel.
Magellan PR is on Twitter: @MagellanPR / on Facebook: MagellanPR / on YouTube: MagellanPR / on Pinterest: Sue Lowry / on Google+: Sue Lowry & MagellanPR and on Flickr: Sue Lowry. For more information on our company, visit www.magellan-pr.com. Follow our other blog focussing on travel in the South of England – A3 Traveller.
- Shaken not Stirred: ‘The Great Goodwood Punch’ (magellanstraits.com)
- Shaken not Stirred – ‘God Save the Queen’ Cocktail (magellanstraits.com)
- Shaken Not Stirred – “Lady In Red” By The Fairmont Hotel Vancouver (magellanstraits.com)
- Shaken Not Stirred – Fairmont Waterfront Honey Mint Iced Tea (magellanstraits.com)