When visiting Quarter Bar and Lounge, be whisked away to fashionable New York with a drink graced with elegance, taste and presentation – the evergreen classic – The Cosmopolitan.
Ingredients and method:
- Pour in ice to cool the glass
- Double shot of vodka
- Single shot of cointreau
- One splash of lemon juice
- 30ml of cranberry juice
- Double strain
Our barman Nicola provides the cocktail with a secret ingredient, but shhhh , it’s just between you and me …
- Light a match and burn an orange peel
- Run the burnt orange peel around the rim of the glass
- Finish the cocktail by adding the orange peel
Maybe the secret ingredient isn’t such a secret anymore but boy, does it make a difference.
Contributor: Guy Hough
London Bridge Hotel and Quarter Bar & Lounge are clients of Magellan PR. Follow them on Twitter @LondBridgeHotel @Quarter_Bar and become a fan on Facebook/ LondonBridgeHotel / QuarterBar visit http://www.londonbridgehotel.com.
Magellan PR is on Twitter: @MagellanPR / on Facebook: MagellanPR / on YouTube: MagellanPR / on Pinterest: Sue Lowry / on Google+: Sue Lowry & MagellanPR and on Flickr: Sue Lowry. For more information on our company, visit www.magellan-pr.com. Follow our other blog focussing on travel in the South of England – A3 Traveller.
- Shaken not Stirred Series – ‘Miss London Bridge’ (magellanstraits.com)
- Shaken not Stirred – ‘God Save the Queen’ Cocktail (magellanstraits.com)
- Shaken Not Stirred – Fairmont Waterfront Honey Mint Iced Tea (magellanstraits.com)