With a name that mimics the sensation after one taste, the ‘At Peace’ cocktail available at Fairmont Peace Hotel in Shanghai is an alcohol free cocktail (mocktail) that provides a combination of a tropical flavouring with absolute refreshment in every glass.
- 120 ml watermelon juice
- 4 slices of cucumber
- 7 coriander leaves
- 10 ml sugar syrup
- Chill collin glass with ice
- Finely muddle fresh cucumber and coriander leaves
- Add watermelon juice
- Shake all ingredients with ice and pour into the chilled glass
- Decorate with slices of apple
- Garnish with apple, kiwi and coriander leaves
Contributor: Guy Hough
Fairmont Hotels & Resorts is a client of Magellan PR. For more information, please visit http://www.fairmont.com, follow them on twitter @FairmontHotels, on Facebook/Fairmont Hotels and on Instagram and Pinterest, look for FairmontHotels. Their community website is www.everyonesanoriginal.com. For more information on Fairmont Peace Hotel, please visit http://www.fairmont.com/peacehotel.
Magellan PR is on Twitter: @MagellanPR / on Facebook: MagellanPR / on YouTube: MagellanPR / on Pinterest: Sue Lowry / on Google+: Sue Lowry & MagellanPR and on Flickr: Sue Lowry. For more information on our company, visit www.magellan-pr.com. Follow our other blog focussing on travel in the South of England – A3 Traveller.
- Shaken Not Stirred – Ye Shanghai at Fairmont Peace Hotel (magellanstraits.com)
- Shaken not Stirred – ‘God Save the Queen’ Cocktail (magellanstraits.com)
- Shaken not Stirred: ‘The Great Goodwood Punch’ (magellanstraits.com)
- Shaken not Stirred: The ‘Burlington Bertie’ (magellanstraits.com)