For this episode of Shaken not Stirred we are visiting the newly opened Fairmont Baku, Flame Towers, Azerbaijan. The history of Azerbaijan is inseparably linked to the cultivation of pomegranates and this refreshingly pink cocktails celebrates this to a T!
You will need for one cocktail:
- 75ml vodka
- 75ml pomegranate juice
- 1 tablespoon icing sugar
- 1 slice fresh lime
- Combine the ice, vodka, and pomegranate juice in a cocktail shaker, then squeeze the juice of the lime into the mixture
- Shake well and set aside
- Wet the edge of a martini glass with the lime wedge and dip edge of glass into icing sugar
- Strain the pink infusion into the prepared martini glass, garnish with pearls of pomegranate and enjoy while reading the myth of Persephone….
Contributor: Alexandra Pinhorn
Fairmont Hotels & Resorts is a client of Magellan PR. For more information, please visit http://www.fairmont.com, follow them on twitter @FairmontHotels, on Facebook/Fairmont Hotels and on Pinterest under FairmontHotels. Their community website is www.everyonesanoriginal.com. Fairmont Baku is on twitter: @FairmontBaku, on YourTube: FairmontBaku and on Facebook/FairmontBaku.
Magellan PR is on Twitter: @MagellanPR / on Facebook: MagellanPR / on YouTube: MagellanPR / on Pinterest: Sue Lowry / on Google+: Sue Lowry & MagellanPR and on Flickr: Sue Lowry. For more information on our company, visit www.magellan-pr.com. Follow our other blog focussing on travel in the South of England – A3 Traveller.
- Shaken not Stirred: At Peace Mocktail (magellanstraits.com)
- Shaken Not Stirred: Cosmopolitan (magellanstraits.com)
- HotelFacts: #12 – Fairmont Baku Flame Towers Fabulous Facts! (magellanstraits.com)