For this episode of Shaken not Stirred we bring Quarter Bar & Lounge twist on the classic Cuban cocktail, made with fresh kiwi, white rum and freshly squeezed lemon juice.
To make this fresh and fun cocktail you will need:
- 1 ripe kiwi peeled and sliced
- 50ml white rum
- 50ml pressed apple juice
- 15ml lemon juice
- 15ml sugar syrup
In the bottom of a cocktail maker muddle the kiwi and add the rest of the ingredients and shake well over ice, then double strain and garnish with a slice of kiwi. Sit back and enjoy!
Contributor: Alexandra Pinhorn Photography: Sue Lowry
Quarter Bar & Lounge and London Bridge Hotel are clients of Magellan PR. Follow them on Twitter: @Quarter_Bar and @LondBridgeHotel and become a fan on Facebook: QuarterBar and LondonBridgeHotel or visit www.londonbridgehotel.com
Magellan PR is on twitter: @MagellanPR / on Facebook: MagellanPR / on Pinterest: Sue Lowry / on Google+: Sue Lowry & MagellanPR and on Flickr: Sue Lowry. For more information on our company, visit www.magellan-pr.com. Follow our other blog focussing on travel in the South of England – A3 Traveller.
- Shaken not stirred: A Singaporean Institution (magellanstraits.com)
- Shaken not Stirred: Santa’s Super Fruit Sling (magellanstraits.com)
- Interview with Carlo Pallone from Quarter Bar & Lounge (magellanstraits.com)
- Ancient Heritage: Southwark Cathedral (magellanstraits.com)